Monday, 2024-04-29, 2:11 AM

Welcome Guest | RSS
Great Game Mania
MainRegistrationLogin

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Free Downloads for everything all Resumable Links » Guest Zone » English Movie Dubbed In Hindi » The Marine (2006) in hindi (Movies)
The Marine (2006) in hindi
Agent49Date: Monday, 2009-08-17, 11:20 PM | Message # 1
Elite Member
Group: Super Moderator
Awards: 38

sapuDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-18, 11:59 PM | Message # 2
Group: Grown-up
Awards: 12

im registreted user...

but i cant see mediafire links ...????yyyyyyyyy????

MomentousDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-19, 9:18 AM | Message # 3
Legendary Member
Awards: 23

Quote (sapu)
im registreted user...

but i cant see mediafire links ...????yyyyyyyyy????

The movies in which you see this line "For gaining access to mediafire links of this movie and to 100s of movies" only that movies have mediafire links and we are uploading all movies on mediafire but it is taking time because we have a small team and on rapidshare a lot of people uploads that's why its taking some time and members like you only request and download no members is helping in uploading on mediafire so please wait and if you want any movie urgently upload any dubbed movie which you have on mediafire and post links here we will provide you your requested movie within two days but don't post referral or advertising links or password which contanis any other websites name as tag or as password or the rar parts which after extracting contains the file with other websites tag it will cause you an immediate ban and its not compulsory that you upload on mediafire its compulsory only when you are requesting for mediafire links of any other movie but if you post any movie on mediafire and then request for mediafire links of another movie the response by us will be lighting fast and one more thing about us is that we are trying to provide you members all the movies which are only available on private trackers so its your benefit if you help us you will get better response and if you don't help us then you have to wait for sometime but don't afraid still your request will be fulfilled but it will take sometime may be around 10 or 15 days and if you are a member with very less post may be it take a month or more but the best thing is that you don't need any private tracker account to download movies which are provided only their but please post it will only help you.

sapuDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-19, 10:38 AM | Message # 4
Group: Grown-up
Awards: 12

hey i have 21 dubbed movies in rapidshare...

can i post them in HINDI DUBBED MOVIES???

n if u like some of that movies...u can upload it in MEDIAFIRE...

i unable to upload those movies in MEDIAFIRE...b coz of my net speed{10 KB/S}!!!

MomentousDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-19, 12:16 PM | Message # 5
Legendary Member
Awards: 23

Quote (sapu)
hey i have 21 dubbed movies in rapidshare...

can i post them in HINDI DUBBED MOVIES???

n if u like some of that movies...u can upload it in MEDIAFIRE...

i unable to upload those movies in MEDIAFIRE...b coz of my net speed{10 KB/S}!!!

Hey sapu i will upload all your movies on mediafire but there is only one condition you have to post a single thread daily and none of your posted thread should contains any refferal links or password referring any other website and its not compulsory that you upload movies only there are various other sections on the forum where no uploading is required only textual matter or pictures can be posted thats enough like Programming Discussions,Design and Graphics Discussions,Sports Discussions,General Discussions,Jokes & Funny Images etc but you have to post single thread daily whenever you stop posting threads i will stop uploading your movies.

Free Downloads for everything all Resumable Links » Guest Zone » English Movie Dubbed In Hindi » The Marine (2006) in hindi (Movies)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Greatgamemania